CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jewlery

Back during the holiday season, I met an amazingly talented sweet girl named Emily Lefler. We had back-to-back booths at a Bazaar and I loved her style! She had complete scrapbooking and papercrafting projects, glamorous headbands, and beautiful jewelry. She had an amazing piece in browns that I adored - however, being me . . . and realizing that I had almost all the supplies I needed to make the necklace I'd fallen for . . . I attempted it myself. Here's the finished product . . . which is similar to hers - with many of her design elements. I also HAD to make matching earrings.

Then . . . because I'm me and yes - go overboard, I've purchased more beads and supplies than it would have cost to just buy her necklace in the first place . . . so here's another one I made with beads I bought in Maui . . . I prefer to wear it long, but either way - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment