CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jewelry Display

So as you know, I've been playing with jewelry making. My entire craft table in fact is covered in beads and wire right now - but it dawned on me I would run out of jewelry box space soon - so I've been pondering a solution. I've looked online, scoured Etsy, looked in stores and nothing satisfied my desires. So one day I was pulling out old frames to see if I had anything to work with and I ran across a canvass - and the wheels started turning. I flipped it over and knew it would be perfect!! I pulled out little metal pieces of junk I've had hanging around and some brads and voilĂ  - here's my vintage-y jewelry display.


















Makes my jewelry look prettier, right?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment